- The privacy of visitors to our site is very important to us and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Who We Are
Accreditation Solutions is a Russian company that offers ESOL.
- Address:Eksakavatorschikov str 26-162, 156010 kostroma, Russia Russia
- Website: https://accreditationsolutions.ru
This web site and all content contained herein are the intellectual property of Accreditation Solutions and may not be used by any third party natural or legal without the prior written consent of Accreditation Solutions. The website and its contents including ideas, texts, images, etc. are the intellectual property of Accreditation Solutions and are protected by UK and International law.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The following types of personal data are collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version , and operating system.
- information about visits to and use of this site, including the source of the referral, the length of the visit, the page views and the navigation routes of the website.
- Information, such as the email address you enter when you sign up for our site.
- information such as your name and the email address you enter to create email subscriptions and /or newsletters.
- Information generated when using our site, including when, how often and under what conditions you use it.
- Information contained in any communication you send to us by email or through our website, including contact content and metadata. Any other personal information you may send us.
Before giving us another person’s personal information, you must obtain this person’s consent for both the disclosure and processing of such personal information in accordance with this policy.
The personal information submitted to us through our site will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or the relevant pages of this website. we may use your personal information for the following:
- Managing our website and business
- Personalizing our site for you
- Use of the services available on our site.
- Send email notifications you requested.
- Processing inquiries and complaints made by your or you about our site
- Keeping our site safe and preventing fraud
- Check compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our site ( including the monitoring of private messages sent through our site’s private messages service).
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use this information in accordance with your permission. Privacy settings can be used to restrict the publication of your information on our site and can be customized using the privacy controls on the site. we will not provide your personal information to third parties for direct marketing without your express consent.
You use the contact form only for the purpose of communicating between our company and visitors of the site for the purpose of service. The information you collect through the contact form is a name, surname, and email.
Let us know if the personal information we hold about you should be corrected.
The names of the cookies we use on our site and the purposes for which they are used are as follows:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our site to identify a computer when a user visits the site / monitors users while navigating the site / allows the use of a / improves the usability of the site / analyzes the use of the site / manages it website / prevents fraud and improves website security / user ads / ads that may be of particular interest to specific users / purpose description.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies – for example: In Internet Explorer you can block cookies using the cookie bypass settings available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”.
- In Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and removing “Accept cookies from web pages”. and
- Chrome, you can block all cookies by going to the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, then select “Block web pages from any data ”in the“ Cookies ”heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usefulness of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our site.
You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer – for example:
- In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete the cookie files (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835).
- In Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking under “Remove all cookies”. And,
- In Chrome, you can delete all cookies by going to the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, then selecting “Delete cookies and other location data and plugins ”before clicking“ Clear browsing data ”.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usefulness of many websites.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor visited the other site.
The IP address through which the PC, mobile, tablet access the Internet and then the website https://accreditationsolutions.ru is recorded and used exclusively for the collection of statistics related to the monitoring of https://accreditationsolutions.ru/
Through our Website you have the option of interacting with social media, such as the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. These features may allow you to access and / or link to your social media accounts. We do not control these social networking services or your profiles on them, and we cannot change your privacy settings on these services or set rules on how you use your personal information on them.
These issues concern your own control as well as your social networking services. Before using any of these social media tools offered by our Site, we recommend that you read all policies and information regarding the services of their respective social media sites to better understand their privacy policies.
Security and Privacy of Time
The personal data we collect from you is collected only for as long as it is necessary for us to communicate and complete your transactions with our Company.
These terms and conditions, any amendments thereto and the use of the Website are governed by UK law. Any dispute arising out of the use of the Website shall be determined by the courts of United Kingdom.